I was recently invited to write a guest review for Pattinase’s blog feature ‘Friday’s Forgotten Books’. I selected John Fowles’s 1963 debut novel The Collector. If you’ve never read this novel, it really is a forgotten classic–maybe even a forerunner of the psycho-thriller genre– but often overshadowed by Fowles’s later novel ‘The French Lieutenant’s Woman’.
- I’ve MOVED!
- Midnight In The Garden: A Road Trip
- I said I wanted to READ…not BLEED.
- Comment Editing: Can I get an Amen?
- New Kids on the ‘Blog’: Promoting New Book Blogs
- Review: The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
- BBAW: We’re GOING Places!
- BBAW: Have you heard about…
- BBAW Interview: Proust Questionnaire starring Amy from Amy Reads Good Books
- BBAW: Gratitude is My Attitude